01-03-2019, 10:32 AM   #37
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
Next time you're in the BMW dealership walk next-door and check out the Porsche's.
One of these days I will. But I currently have a personal problem with VW products.

Same company also has Mercedes, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Land Rover, Jaguar and Audi.

Given the same location, and the same ownership, I wonder how different the treatment is from dealership to dealership.

I have been satisfied with my BMW dealership experience so far. The sales person was helpful and worked with me to order exactly what I wanted. The Service Manager assisted me in getting BMW to buy back my 330e and graciously waited for my ordered 530e to arrive before completing the buy back.

I have always been offered a loaner whenever my car is in for service. The dealership did recently change from a free loaner (with a requirement that the car be returned with full gas) to one for $20 (one time charge and one does not have to refill the gas tank and it also covers windshield damage). Not sure how that works out for me but the convenience is worth it to me.
Appreciate 0