View Single Post
      01-03-2019, 11:54 AM   #39
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

I think what most people want is someone who just knows about cars or at least interested in selling them....not a CA who stares at you like you got three heads when you ask how to park a DCT F8X.....hopefully, you find some good CA. At least we got these fourms, the amount of knowledge on here bmw or not is vast and you can learn a lot. Maybe if a CA spent 30% the time I do on BP; his sales numbers would be through the roof!

Some people just suck at basic sales; I learned this in fucking best buy at the age of 16. What brings you in today? How hard is that to ask. Worst answer--> Just looking...Okay bye. At least you attempted to engage. I'll admit to judging customers even in best buy(guy is going to buy 10 $200 dollar laptops and send them to mexico) but hey I wasn't commissioned. I can't speak on the turnover rate, as I have only had my license for 10 years, but it seems new people everyday magmenet down at every single dealer I go to. car salesman like batman trying to get out of the well...that deep in the bucket
Appreciate 0