View Single Post
      01-03-2019, 01:30 PM   #40
FC4
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCM3 View Post
7 years ago i walked into Peter Pan BMW in San Mateo with my wife, and spent 45 min wandering around without a single sales person asking if i needed any help. After the 45 min i said forget it and decided i didnt need to buy a BMW. to be a jerk i walked up to the sales desk and informed them i had been there for 45 min without even a "hello", flashed them the $10k cash i had in my pocket for a down payment, and let them know my wife won this battle and we would be headed to the Subaru dealership to buy her a new car. They attempted a sales pitch but i was walking out the door. Bought the wife a loaded Subaru Forester same day ( not a bad deal for me, since it was about $15k less than the X3 i wanted to buy her).
LOL. Really? If you look like the type of person who thinks having $10K in your pocket is something worthy of "flashing", then I don't blame them. Guess what, they were right...you went and bought a Subaru.

What you're wearing has zero to do with how you're treated by a dealer. Same goes for your age.
Appreciate 1
gatorfast4997.50