Blk330i
Rep
Drives: Saloon

KW V3 Excellent Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is a set of used KW V3 in excellent condition and was removed from my F30 330i RWD without electronic dampers. I purchased it brand new and have only used it for approximately 5,000km. FYI, the suspension was professionally installed from a reputable local shop, they only focus working on suspension/chassis work and yes they know what they are doing and will not break anything.

Reason for selling, this setup is too low for me and the wife to drive, especially for the wife even with the front adjusted to the highest setting which is (KW spec 40-65mm front) 40mm lower than stock plus the Mperf front lip that I have on, she's scraping in and out of most parking lots. It comes to the point where we just can't bare it no more, too many ppl looking at us while scraping so permanently back to stock.

KW Part no. 3522000D
Compatible Vehicles according to KW official website, please confirm with KW yourself, I take no responsibility for any incorrect fitments. I'm just including the models that I see with the same part number as the 330i on KW website.
F30 320i, 328i, 330i RWD non EDC models only
F32 420i, 428i, 430i RWD non EDC models only

Photos were taken on a rainy day few weeks ago and description of the product is as close as to the current condition of the actual item therefore I will not accept any refund or exchange, payment must be completed thru Paypal only. Any questions feel free to ask or interests in purchase pm me your zip code or address and I will get a shipping quote for you, thanks.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0