View Single Post
      11-13-2019, 03:18 PM   #324
Skyhigh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
I reckon it's been long enough that plenty of members have tried x-delete.

Any thoughts on 30+ hp gain? This seems so far fetched it makes me question the legitimacy of the app to be honest.

And I definitely want to know how to flash back to stock xdrive, not x-deletes version of x-drive, I never thought of that.
Couldn't agree more with all of it!

My thoughts:

User experience: I suspect most who tried it went back to XDrive for the winter. Long-term experience is probably not to be expected before next summer.

hp gain: unrealistic for any noticeable increase. Someone already provided a good explanation why you may observe some gain on a stand. IF there was an undoubtedly verifiable gain, be sure that XDelete would be writing it with big letters multiple times on every page of the brochure, as this is a powerful selling argument... Make up your own mind why they are not advertising with that...

X-Delete XDrive: This is currently a big showstopper IMO. Somewhere in their (quite chaotic and ambiguous) paperwork, XDelete themselves stated that XDrive varies not only between models, but even within the same model, between engine types. I don't know if that is true, but if it is, than how can the XDelete's XDrive not be (potentially) different from stock!?

I must admit I might be willing to give it a try but only if I can revert back to Stock.