stvding
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 M340ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian33 View Post
Hello All

BMW Canada is happy to announce the introduction of the BMW iOS Connected App for Canada.

Benefits at a glance:

• Manage multiple vehicles under a single BMW ConnectedDrive Account.
• Recommendations for optimal departure times are available remotely via iPhone or Apple Watch and can be seamlessly transferred into the car.
• Conveniently operate and check your vehicle from wherever you are.
• Learns your personal mobility patterns and is able to automatically add frequent destinations.
• Powerful office and navigation solutions.
• Easy management of your BMW's services and maintenance requirements.
• Quick and straightforward transfer to roadside assistance call centre.
• News and updates on all things BMW.
• Schedule service appointments through the app.

Customers will need to have an active BMW ConnectedDrive account, which can be created at https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.ca

You will then be able to log into the app with the username and password that they have created.

I will post updates and enhancements in this thread to keep everyone up to date on the latest features and changes,.

Again, we appreciate everyone's support and patience and hope you enjoy the app.

Version 9.2 - Canada Launch

Remote Services
Door lock
Light flash
Horn honk
Remote view 3D
Remote Software Upgrade (MGU vehicles)

Vehicle Data
Fuel level
Fuel range
vehicle status
Maintenance status

Destinations
Points of interest search
Learned destinations (work/home)
Send to vehicle
Parking finder
Driving distance based on fuel level

Activity
Trip details and summary

Hub Section
Retailers and service scheduling (delayed)
Roadside assistance call
BMW Driver's Guide
Recall look up
News and communication feeds
I downloaded the app months ago from US store and working. Now suddenly my car's internet access is down for days. No real time traffic info, No weather, no BMW online, no app locating car nothing. I delete the car from my account on Connected drive website then re add. I can't add it again because can't see any verification code sent in my car. I can't see any new map location send to car. In data transfer view, application data, weather, are both stuck. Can you check my car info at back end? K373433. I just bought one year of connected drive subscription this month. If nothing works in my car, I am wasting my money. I will need refund then.

It happened starting this Thursday Oct 25th. Maybe something to do with the app launching in Canada? My profile got screwed up at BMW server????
Appreciate 1
BRQ0.00