01-12-2021, 02:27 AM   #47
omie
Enlisted Member
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: 2015 /// 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigge View Post
Haha, thats insane :P ! I suppose you must enjoy this kind of work aswell? Otherwise im even more impressed..

I understand that there is mixed feelings about it, and i would for sure think it was really cool if i saw it, but maybe not think that it belongs in a BMW

But i respect that people have different opinions and its cool that you dare walk your own path!
Well, I didn't enjoy it a lot to be honest, because everything was so small! :P

But I like to work on this stuff yes, all of my previous cars had something very specific which was I created. At my previous car I bought a diffusor which was slightly different then what I wanted, so I cut pieces off, and used fiberglass and fillers to adjust and shape it perfectly. In another car I build a complete high-end sound system and adjusted a lot. I'm a perfectionist, so I'll work on just about anything, not scared to discover new stuff, and take things apart. It needs to work and look like high-end OEM, so I spend a lot of time on perfecting the details.

Another thing I'm annoyed about is the screen and navigation, also looks outdated/low-res, even though I have the big screen and prof. navigation with live traffic. So I want to upgrade that to an Android system soon. Then I'm done with interior for now, and will move to the outside.
Appreciate 0