View Single Post
      01-13-2019, 12:50 PM   #52
Alice Coupe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F36 430dX M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goneinsixtyseconds View Post
My seven was a typo, should have been three. You say it's not a massive risk after three, but then state you have a claim every single year after?

You don't think a warranty claim every single year after three years is a big risk if you don't have a warranty in place? It proves things can easily go wrong, and surely you can't always guarantee it's going to be the the small stuff?

Warranty companies charge what they charge for extended warranties based on claim history and experience, and then add their profit to it. So £700 for a warranty might equal £500 average claims per customer. As quite a few will have zero, it means that there are other much bigger bills coming in. In my book, and all the warranty companies out there, that makes it a risk. In your book it doesn't. I'll take their experience over yours thanks.

And using your own tone to another poster, what has the ease of your claims with Kia got to do with the risk of going over 3 years without a warranty?
I don’t think the claims I’ve ve had warrant the massive risk that the poster has now since retracted.

Keep twisting the posts Alex. Maintain your always right regardless mantra.
Appreciate 0