10-28-2019, 01:36 PM   #2816
bhe
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: X5 G05 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaxadpom View Post
Have you experimented with different DPI settings. Supposedly one can have map to fill the entire screen if DPI setting is set high enough.

BTW were you able to get it to work over USB?
This is over USB ... I tried wireless but didn't succeed with the new beta version, I forgot to mention but I'm paying for headunit reloaded and using the latest beta.
With the latest beta the dpi settings got easier, I played with resolution and dpi? I think this is 160 and 720p then you will get the music player and info screen and buttons to the left side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machman767 View Post
bhe, sorry but I've just used one of your photos in my thread, Avin CarPlay, how do you get Waze to show on the nav tile with the music player, some "knowledgeable" person says it's not possible.....
No problem. You don't get this default, you need to change the dpi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainy View Post
I use Headunit Reloaded sometimes and always over USB. 160 DPI seems to be the sweet-spot for properly filling the screen, though the icons look slightly stretched.

I paid for the apk in the hope they had more aspect ratio settings in the full version. No such luck, but they don't seem quite as bad in the full version. It's probably wishful thinking because I've paid
I also paid.. and like the screen as it is now with the buttons left and extra info at the right side? The layout changed also a little bit in a recent android auto version. An other problem I have is that the sound isn't always switched when you start a sound app in android auto. I have to open the menu and go to apps or bluetooth audio so the "source" is switching from my fm radio to android auto.
Appreciate 0