View Single Post
      05-29-2019, 04:02 PM   #65
BuffaloSoldierH
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberle View Post
After getting the M brakes and MPPSK, I've been very happy with the changes and results. Considering getting the LSD in July but have found relatively little in the threads that deal with this.

While taking my 340i (RWD) out into the open roads I have felt a slight bit of understeer, certainly not a deal breaker by any means but I figure it could be improved.

Where I live we have rainy season for 6 months out of the year, so the notion of greater grip under wet conditions certainly seduces.

Road network is in poor condition and asphalt is old. The car slips on occasion during regular driving due to this.

I've read contradicting statements regarding grip. On the one hand, improved grip, on the other, that after installing the LSD some user reported the DSC light turning on more frequently?

Just trying to learn as much as possible before making a decision. Thanks gents.-
I have been referred to Quaife before as a solution for this. I recall their quote being around $2500. British company but can service out of the US
Appreciate 0