View Single Post
      08-07-2018, 07:00 PM   #1
cpeters19
Rep
Drives: 2018 330xi SW

Long time lurker, but so excited to share my new touring. I decided in April to order a touring to replace my F80 before BMW shuts off production. I always have preferred a hatch and really missed that with the M3.

I wanted something different from the norm, even though the wagon in general is rare in my area. Coming from the M3, I knew what options I wanted, so it came down to color combos. I narrowed it down to Melbourne red, mineral grey and alpine white. Both the red and grey would have oyster interior, the alpine white would have coral red. I just couldn't decide and I was really in love with the smoked topaz I had on my M3. After much thought, I decided to go all in and see if BMW individual would approve my request for the exterior color, while asking for that I really didn't want the oyster lower dash that accompanied the seats, so it was only natural to ask for 4M5 (leather dashboard). After about a week I received the great news my order was approved and set for mid-June production.
Fast forward to the end of July, my wagon arrived at my dealership after delay having the m Performance front splitter, side blade and exhaust installed at the VPC.

Here are the specs for my wagon, it was the most expensive wagon our dealership had ordered!

2018 330xi SW
Smoked Topaz Metallic
Oyster Dakota Leather
Ash Grain wood trim
Leather dashboard
Msport pkg
Track handling pkg
Adaptive m suspension
Premium pkg
Executive pkg
Driving assistance pkg
Blind spot
Active cruise control
Heated steering wheel
Heated rear seats
Harmon Kardon
Wireless charging
Apple CarPlay

I may be missing a few items, I don't think I missed a box when going through the ordering process.

As mentioned above, I added the m-performance front splitter and side blades to the build in body color as well as the m-performance exhaust to be installed at the VPC prior to delivery. I also had waiting the rear diffuser and base support system!

Without further ado I present my new wagon!

**I know that the smoked topaz is not everyone's cup of tea, I just love how the color changes depending on the lighting and of course the uniqueness!**
Attached Images

Appreciate 12
iZord10.50
eleven11374.50
FaRKle!4023.50
MojoRider103.50
ErkanTR16598.00
LongRuf89.00
cdwalls703.00
iconoclast7265.50
CSBM52733.00
VipinLJ1944.50