View Single Post
      08-17-2019, 08:43 PM   #23
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

I'm still anxious about what will happen next year for me. Considering I purchased the car when I was in a different state (Kentucky) from a dealer that was out of state (California) and now live in Ohio, I wonder if I should start talking to dealers now and developing that relationship? I'm assuming it doesn't matter who I complete the purchase through, but I also plan on buying my lease based on my track record and current attachment to the car. And I'm not going to get a G22 since they won't have a manual option. I also have a 30k lease, but i'll be teetering on 15k based on my current driving record.

I'm *hoping* my current dealer jumps in the mix so I can work with someone local. Although setting up the lease with the california dealer was not difficult at all. I just wouldn't mind getting a long term relationship set up now that I'll probably be here for the long haul.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0