View Single Post
      11-06-2017, 05:26 PM   #6
Amantur3110
Rep
Drives: F30

My story : I found the tune and it was very good price I was doing research for like 4 days , it got weird over the days because the seller Dinan_rraated kept messaging me that I need the pay ASAP so he could ship it blah blah , and he emailed me with 3 different emails and I found that one was fake , also he used 3 different names Bob Chinns and Bryan Moffitt and Aliya Moffit , but I still proceeded to buy last night when I asked my friend to put his credit card , he did but somehow the seller told me PayPal was holding the money and it got sketch so I told him to cancel it . And also Dinan_rrated seller assured me that the warranty will be fine, but after a brief research on the forum Dinan Engineering stated that if the tune is used it will not be covered under the warranty. Do I didn’t want to buy it and also Dinan_rrated is not refunding me my 32$ . That’s the story . I’m not a scammer or anything like that I bought my Dinan Intake off the forum too which had no issues with it. But that Dinan Rated user uses 3 different emails so I felt suspicious, I have all the messages and emails from him feel free to ask me to post them, so that everyone could see how sketch he is.
Appreciate 0