01-18-2018, 09:41 PM   #35
namx747
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 340ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW F30 View Post
Hey guys,

I wasn’t looking to sell these wheels so soon, but im looking at some other wheels that im possibly interested in. My wheels are in 9.5/10 condition, with extremely small scrapes on some of the spokes. Not noticeable at all. Tires are a few months old and TPMS works perfectly fine.

I’d be looking for $2,600 for the rims, tires and TPMS. Not in any rush to sell either

Price Breakdown

- OEM M Performance 405M wheels: $4-5k retail price.

- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires: 225/35/20 front and 255/30/20 rear: I purchased these brand new for around $1200. They have 9/32nds left, I used them for around 3 months.

- OEM BMW TPMS: I bought these for around $200. They are included in the package.

Wheel Specs

- Front: 8" x 20", 36 offset.
- Rear: 8.5" x 2-", 47 Offset.

All of the pictures of the wheels are with 10mm spacers in front and 15mm in the rear. The car is on H&R sport springs. It's a very flush set up.

- For now, i'd only want to sell to anyone who can locally pick up in Los Angeles, California.

UPDATE: I found a really really small bubble on the front right tire. Hardly noticeable and does not affect performance, drivability, or road comfort/noise. Lowered the price because of this.
You have pictures of this bubble on the front wheel?
Appreciate 0