Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastActionJax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastActionJax View Post
Bro online retailer can sell things for much cheaper because they bypass the entire wholesale process
ROFLMAO.

I am talking about BMW Dealerships.

And stop and think what you are implying....online retailers can buy OEM Parts from BMW NA cheaper than the Dealerships can?

SMH.
That's my point Dude
Sorry, but online retailers cannot buy cheaper from BMWNA than the Dealers.

And Dealers get massive kickbacks depending on volume.
I never said that, nor does my parts department or any parts department in my entire company get "kickbacks" we lose alot of money over small parts all the time. And to clarify I said online retailers can sell for cheaper because they bypass the whole sale process, but your not seeming to understand what that means. I'm not going to argue with you because I sell parts in a dealership for a living, and a manager at that. So it's not quite worth my time to argue when I know exactly how it works
BootMod3 stage 2 93 octane AGG| K&N Drop In| Turner Motorsports Intercooler| BMS Catchcan| FTP Chargepipe & TIC| MST Turbo Intake Pipe| CW Catless Downpipe| BAV Coils| KW DDC Coilovers| Active Autowerke Exhaust| CF Mirrors| CF Spoiler| Rohana RFX11| Black Painted Roof| @instagram.com/fastactionjax/
@youtube.com/fastactionjax/
Appreciate 0