View Single Post
      11-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #135
BMuu
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyZone
Long time lurker, just registered to participate in this thread! Here are some photo comparisons, which all point towards the car being an F30-based car. I compared the picture to a normal F30 M Sport. As you can see, the wheels are identical. Furthermore, F30's are being delivered on Pirelli P-Zeros. Also, you can notice the fender line being evident (and identical) on both the white "secret" car, as well as this Estoril Blue one. Hence, we can exclude possible X4's, 1-series' and Z4M's.

Still in doubt?

I found some spy-vids of the F32 on Youtube. The camo seems to be outwards bending just by the spot where this secret car shows an air-inlet/curtain.

The first picture shows one of the test cars on the Nrburgring.

This second picture shows another car, with the exact same outward-bend in that exact same spot.

And the left side..

As can be seen by the registration plate, the pictures are showing two different cars. I'm sure this is the new F32. So stoked! However, I'm confident it will first be presented in Concept form, just like the new 6-coupe was released. On another note, it could also very well be the new F34 GC or F36 GT - although this does not seem in line with the release schedule of the coming cars.
Nailed it.
Appreciate 0