01-22-2019, 01:39 PM   #36
dereksM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MG 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
You got it man. I see the tunes and understand they make great power for what they are, but you're confusing a lot of people by saying what's recommended and then publishing figures doing what's not recommended. Especially uncorrected plots. That's why folks are posting questions about it (like the 3 posts in a row before mine, i.e. what i was originally responding too). I mean even the fact that stage 2+ and stage 3 are apparently interchangeable (?) adds more to the mix. I'm just commenting an observation, but it's your party.
Don't see too many people being confused besides you and Alex has responded twice to you as have others...clearly you either just like to argue or don't understand simple logic. There is nothing that says "this is how you stage tunes". MP has chosen to do it the way they see fit and it's pretty clearly explained. Your just detailing a thread where you aren't adding anything positive to it...if you were interested or actually had questions PM Alex or call them instead of wasting your time arguing your point which is clearly exhausted and been answered numerous times over
Appreciate 0