View Single Post
      11-22-2017, 10:33 AM   #13
JaredG_F30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i, M-Sport, Manual

Thanks roundel335 !! I'll need to find a BMW service center as my car is under extended warranty and extended maintenance plan until 9/2019 or 100,000 miles. Anywhere between Wilmington and Raleigh would work as I might be living half the week in Raleigh and the other half in Winnabow. I知 from Raleigh originally. I went to NC State and graduated with a Mechanical Engineering degree. My parents live in Winnabow and my sister and her family live in Supply. I知 moving back to NC for a few reasons.

1. My father is getting up in age and is having a hard time taking care of the homestead. Doing simple things like yardwork has become a struggle since his back surgery.
2. My wife and I want to make a baby so it would be nice to be close to family. Grandparents are a huge help.
3. My parents are going to give my wife and I land to build on in Winnabow (small house, big shop ;-)

I知 unsure of how it痴 all going to play out, but it痴 looking like I値l most likely find work in the Raleigh area. I知 an experienced mechanical design engineer (consumer and commercial product design) and there isn稚 much work in the Wilmington area. There are tons of opportunities in Raleigh. I知 working on starting my own consulting business, so I can work from home and live in Winnabow full time, but until that picks up steam I値l need some steady income.

2014 F30 335i, M-Sport, 6MT, V804s, custom exhaust, CTS Turbo Intake & IC, FTP CP, VRSF DP, TMS Strut Brace, BM3 Stg 2, AEM WMI, H&R Sport Springs (381 whp, 429 wtq on Cali 91oct before WMI).
SPI Films Blog/DIY Vids
Appreciate 0