macca1410
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport Mineral Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAus View Post
Hi Macca,
Yes, I quite like the rear diffuser, but I am in two minds about it. Apart from aesthetics (I do think it looks great), one issue is that I don't know that there would be much benefit from fitting it to a road car......to a track car, yes, but on a road car I think it's over-kill. The front lip and rear spoiler have done the job for me.
Tend to agree.

Quote:
The second, and probably most important point, is that my wife would likely go "totally spare" if I did that!!!! She already thinks I spend too much on cars!
I hear ya kidder, in exactly the same boat here. Half the time I do not even tell her and she doesn't notice, she has less interest in cars than anyone I have ever met.

Quote:
The only thing I am thinking of doing to the car now is to upgrade the brakes to drilled and slotted performance brakes (have almost got that one passed "she who must be obeyed" - all it took was several bottles of NZ Sauv Blanc and lots of verbal diahorrea so that I bored her into submission!)
At least you have M Sport brakes. I have stock and would love the BBK but there will need to be lots of brownie points earnt before that happens.
Appreciate 0