View Single Post
      04-02-2018, 02:09 PM   #21
CLM5
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMode335i View Post
Well for starters, Ken the Service Manager at BMW of Fort Myers is probably one of the most unwilling/incompetent individuals I've ever met in my life... And I've met some pretty unintelligent and unkind people in my life.

I was forced to get BMWNA involved over four times for things that were supposed to be covered under warranty, since he would consistently deny my claims, only later be forced to do the work by BMWNA's request. And to add salt to the wound, each time I'd bring my car in for service, I'd get my car back with something messed up. Once it was my M3 CF leather dash trim got ripped, another time it was my exhaust hanger bracket missing causing an insane rattle, another time it was my center dash speaker grill broken, and they'd deny responsibility each and every time. The only resolve I'd get from these issues was the typical runaround and then be offered a discount voucher to purchase things at the dealership if they were unable to fix what was broken. I know they just went through a manager overhaul a few months ago, but it saddens my heart to know they kept Ken around, as he is one of their biggest issues.

And over the past 8 years we had bought my wife's brand new 135i there, my brand new E92 335i there, my sisters brand new F10 M5 there, my sisters brand new F13 M6 there, etc.. So there's no reason for them to act like I'm a stranger, as having my family and I spend about $400k on vehicles there you'd think their customer service would be outstanding, however after this whole past 2 years with them and their service mishaps, followed by the many situations with their incompetent service manager, I'll never go back to that dealer nor will I refer them to anyone, ever again.. Germain is a little mission since it's in Naples, but at least I know I'll get taken care of down there.. Good luck man..
Damn that sucks man. Germain isn't that far from me, so I'd absolutely be willing to make the trip if I thought they had better service.

So you've pretty well established that the Ft Myers dealer sucks... does Naples at least seem competent? You'd think they'd have to be with the amount of money and M cars that are most likely running around in Naples.
Appreciate 0