View Single Post
      03-10-2015, 09:29 PM   #62
roxxor
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 iX50

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidlyboy View Post
Hmm.. interesting. Never heard of 61119293040, but at $21, seems a little too good to be true. In the realoem diagram, its #3. I see that box-like thing a lot when i look up parts on realoem, but not sure what it means.. anyone know?

The other two cables in the diagram (1 and 2) are over a hundred dollars each and seem more like what is needed, but i don't recognize those part numbers either. They are not the 614 we've been talking about
#1 is the actual wiring harness for the trunk/trunk lid, at least according to realoem.

The kit also included the 4 rubber de-coupling rings for the PDC sensors, FWIW

Shazsta is correct, partsale.eu is who I have used for all of the retrofit parts I have not been able to get from BMW dealers state-side. There is a tad bit of a language lost in the translation just because they are based overseas, but I've had nothing but positive experiences in my orders.

As for the REM, just going off of what my best educated guess is, but it appears that the differences between the parts (701, 702, etc) is that they have different pin configurations for different Vehicle Options. So vehicles that did not come from the factory with PDC would not have a REM that has the pin-outs for it. The reason I ended up going with the 700 is that it has every pin output available on the REM, essentially a "fully-loaded" F30's REM. Therefore, it would have the PDC and any other pins needed if I ever decided to retrofit anything else involving the REM. In checking on google, it looks like the 700 part #'s have been superseded to 61359362394, meaning you probably can't order the 700 new anymore. Unfortunately, without an image of the new one to go by to see the pins, I can't vouch that it is the same.
Appreciate 0