View Single Post
      08-25-2017, 08:27 AM   #10
madmonkey
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi Alpine White

Garage List
There's been many great comments already given - so I will just share with you some of my, albeit limited, experience with BMW.

I'm on my second CPO car. The first was a 2006 E90 330i. The only issues I had in 6 1/2 years of owning her were a failed water pump that was replaced under warranty and a rear passenger window motor that was also replaced under warranty. I did regular maintenance myself such as oil and fluid changes. She ran like a dream and I would still be driving her if she hadn't been violently assaulted in the rear by an Oldsmobile.

My second CPO is a 2013 335i xdrive. She's only had an issue with the driver door lock that needed to be replaced under warranty - really a minor issue. I'm coming up on one year of owndership and so far she's been good to me.

The only reason I chose to go with CPO is that for the first 2 years of ownership, I have them pretty much on the hook for any major components that may go bad. That to me is worth the premium of CPO over a regular used car.

I suppose the point I want to make is that BMW has been no less reliable a brand for me than say any other brand and I would not hesitate to buy another when the time comes.
Appreciate 1