08-15-2017, 09:21 PM   #127
agilbert314
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: F30 328i xDrive Sport 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwhar View Post
I ordered the items on that list. The rubber grommet didn't fit the socket housing, maybe it was me but it was too big (61138353705). I didn't try to figure out the correct one, just took some hot glue and filled it in so water/moisture didnt get into the socket housing.

I order 25 feet of 22 gauge TXL wire from ebay, you will need 6 different colors.
Since I did the rear PDC, I know that the pin #12527522387 works so I ordered those for the REM side and for the socket housing, the pin listed in the instructions (61131383776).

All you have to do is crimp the pins to the new wires for the PDC side while noting which color on the front apron its lines up with. The PDC front apron harness has 6 colors, match those to the wires you're making. After running ithe wires cut the length when you get to the REM while keeping some slack. Pin those wires and then go back to your notes. Its really simple.

Hi jkwhar,

What about the Centre console control unit retrofit cable that is part of the install kit? Did you make it yourself as well?

Thanks
Appreciate 0