View Single Post
      04-23-2019, 07:28 AM   #70
Wolfus Aurelius
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 328i (gold/cream)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhigh View Post
Door slamming is annoying, but it does no harm (normally), so I ignore that, but:

- getting in and out without any care, rubbing against the paint, bag and metal elements of clothing hitting everywhere, arghhhhhhhhhhh
- getting in and starting to adjust everything and push buttons - not your f****g car, moron! Behave or get out!
- Slamming the belt after releasing it
- Not having patience for me to pull the car out of a tight spot and sliding into the door by rubbing against the paint.

Never touch (or even less - hit/rub against) the paint!!
You mean there are people actually rude enough to do this? When I climb into someone else's car, I assume he is the captain and makes the decisions for the vehicle. He may prove to be incompetent, in which case I probably won't ride with him again, but I'm not going to be what once was called a "back-seat driver," even though I'm sitting in the front.

I normally carry only one passenger, my lady friend Miss Linda, and she is very good about not fiddling with my car. (Two exceptions: Putting on the heated seat when the temp outside is high enough for the a/c, and taking my pencil tire gauge and twiddling it like a, well, a pencil. I can live with those.) So I'm not familiar with the vast run of morons out there, not inside my car anyway.

Last edited by Wolfus Aurelius; 04-23-2019 at 01:05 PM..
Appreciate 0