MHD Tuning
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Germany
Rep

Drives: M3F80#M5F90#340iF31#SupraA90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVRsurfr_32 View Post
@mhd tuning so how would the beta work?
People willing to provide logs adn driving sensation feedbacks can email us for details. Basically it's on invitation only while the beta is closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VT-man View Post
And you said that xdrive is about 10% lower
So let me try to get it straight:
Two dynos won't give the same results for the same car, the figures should be taken as an overview (and give an idea of how the different stages are scaled).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus99 View Post
Wow! For us non-Android folks, can you explain what OTG Compatible means?

And would an Android phone work as a flasher? Or must be a tablet?

Lastly, do we need to know if we have an EWG or PWG, or the software figures it out when flashing?
You can check OTG compatibly with some free apps like "USB OTG checker". and/or Googling the device name + OTG support.
90% of the devices support OTG.
The software read the calibration ID of your car. Tuned table are applied of top of your car's OEM map (which will differ by region, car type etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchao View Post
Will MHD also provide an Editor for the public, like BM3 has, for the end user if they feel confident to edit the tables themselves?
Yes. We'll release table definitions for Tuner Pro which is free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawownsu View Post
Can i use a K+DCan cable that i have already? and how do i sign up for the beta? do i have to wait till January 1st 2018?
Thanks
sam
email us to join the beta program. If your cable is good quality that will do, but all KDcan cables are 2x slower for flashing than the bimmergeeks cable we recommend.
Tchao295.50
Lotus99528.00