View Single Post
      01-04-2022, 06:50 PM   #24
schmeddy
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve@codemybimmer View Post
My car originally didn't have the 2TB Option for Sport Automatic Transmission with paddles so I needed to replace option 205 with 2TB on my vehicle order and reprogram my FEM_BODY, GWS, EPS and ICM modules to get the paddles to work.

If you already have the 2TB option or if you're getting the wheel without paddle shifters, no coding is needed.

I scanned my car with ISTA and it did generate a shadow code "Steering wheel - Wrong version installed" so the dealer will see this when they scan the car. I'm going to play around with my FEM_BODY module and see if I add M Sport and see if it can make this error go away but I don't see any issues taking it in for service.
Hi Steve - this looks so damn good. I have a 2015 435i Gran Coupe luxury line and am looking to do this as well. I found a seller on ebay that sells this wheel with the US dual stage airbags.

Do you know if my car has the 2TB option? I just want to make sure my paddle shifters and everything will work correctly. I am very novice and don't want to have to code.
Appreciate 0