PLZRACE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVoiceOfReason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbow64 View Post
I'm with Ja///mes on this one. A regular 3 series should not have better performing or looking brakes than an actual ///M. BMW should get onboard and offer performance upgrades for their real ///M cars before they offer ///M parts to the rest of the fleet. Where's the exclusivity?

Why exactly do you assume that the regular 3 series has better performing and better looking brakes than "an actual ///M".

You don't know what the F80 brakes will look like. So you've made an assumption. Last time I checked BMW's M division has always produced cars that perform better than their non-M counterparts. The F80 has not been released, so you are speculating.

Last time I checked the new M6 has carbon ceramic rotors. There. Now you have exclusivity, better performance, and better looks. In an M.

I swear people do not pay attention to their comments.

Lastly, HOW do you expect BMW to offer ///M upgrades before the non-m when the M models are released AFTER the non-m.

Some people are clueless. Here is a summary for those who are playing along in the real world; BMW has just released a nice, upgraded braking upgrade for non-M cars. Be grateful.
You should name yourself the voice to stupidity! I didn't pay 75k for the 328 or 330 or 335 to have better looking calipers than the ones on my 2011 E90 M3! I think its the 6th place trophy generation trying to take over and make everyone feel like they own an M because they slap a letter on an after market part! We're not assuming anything! I know the new M3 will have better brakes but BMW could at least make it an option for the guy who spent 25-30k more than the noob who just bought a 328i and has the M logo all over it!
2011 E90 JBM ///M3 DCT l Gintani Catless X-Pipe w/ Hybrid Exhaust l Vishnu Procede V5 with Meth l l RE Pulleys l Tecnocraft Envy l Arkym CF Diffuser l CF BMW Spoiler l Arkym CF Front Bumper l GB ///M Badge l GB Side Markers l GB Kidney Grills l PSS 275/255/35/19s l VMR VB3s in Hyper Black l CF Steering Wheel Trim l ///M Pedals l Black Tow Hooks l Eibach Springs l GP Thunder Bulbs l IND Key Hole Cover l BMW PSW l Verstrabe Paddles
Appreciate 0