View Single Post
      11-22-2017, 09:42 PM   #37
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Didn't offend me at all. I was just curious why you even come to this forum when all your posts are so negative.

I don't even know how to interpret the bolded part. What does that mean? They bitch until they see the truth?
I'm a very positive person that's kinda weird to hear someone say that. I am not a bmw dick rider though. I love bmw and have owned 2 m3s and a 135. With that said bmw isn't God's gift to cars anymore. There are a few cars that check all the boxes that the m4 does and are cheaper. The m2 is excellent though, but it's not the flagship.

In regards to my original post it's very very simple. I started driving legally in 2003. The e36 to e46 jump wasn't to different in regards to drivetrain but it was a better platform. When the e92 came out, people bitched about bmw switching to a v8 and it wasn't traditional. When the f80 dropped with a few turbos, people bitched even more so than before. Cars evolve and things change, but I welcome the technology. Maybe it will help bmw get back to the top. The previous 3 m cars are pretty good, and have gradually gotten better, but they are not the best in segment and price no longer justifies.
Appreciate 1