View Single Post
      06-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #62
micknugget
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328 Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsclubs View Post
The C250 Sport base model is equipped with lowered sport suspension and performance tires, for fair comparison you should take a 328i sport line, making the price difference more than just 5%. The real world price difference is much greater.

For those not much into driving dynamics, the C250 IMO not only is a more comfortable car, but a better looking sporty sedan. For me to accept the F30 look, I will have to wait for the M package.

The C250 Sport looks right without any sport or appearance options.
First, you have to factor in the price/value of the free maint. when comparing price. MB charges around $1,700 for 4 years of service and it is not as inclusive as what BMW offers.

Second, after driving both the 328 and C250 Sport, I agree that the C250 does ride and handle better....to a point. It should as it has a more advanced suspension but the inability to completely turn of the stability control seriously cuts into the fun factor. Add to that the superior engine/transmission in the BMW and it wins the sporty/fun factor hands down.

Also, I wouldn't say the MB is more comfortable because I found the BMW seats to be much better and the interior much roomier.

Looks are subjective. They both look nice.