View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #76
kcidymkcus321
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

I have the wind noise issue as well, we noticed it the very night we picked up the car...it is very annoying and to have this on a $50K car is not good!

I just dropped it off at the dealership today for this issue...thanks to this thread I told them to not mess with any seals or replace the windshield, i just want this issue noted and see if what the resolution is in PUMA, and to call me before any work is done on the car with the proposed solution...no call yet.

I am not happy that this is happening on many other F30s because that means I have an issue that is not easily resolved...if there even is a resolution for it. I prefer them not mess with the windshield, sunroof, seals, etc until they determine what the exact cause is...

I am waiting for Feb 1 to see if the new mirror caps resolve the issue as a previous poster mentioned he will update us on Feb 1 after he gets them installed...

And for everyone saying just turn up the radio, I shouldnt have to turn the radio up to avoid hearing a noise that shouldnt be there in the first place. If I have the volume low, I can still hear it and it is annoying as fkuc!
Appreciate 0