06-14-2019, 12:44 PM   #72
Wayne-G
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MG F30 330d Msport xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBk View Post
I had non adaptive m sport suspension and 20" run flat tyres and I find the current set up firmer but overall more comfortable (I've switched to non run flat tyres). Around town, on bumpy/rough roads you can feel that they are firmer but not harsh, there is just a more noticeable stiffness to them. They come into their own at higher speeds. On motorways they are a lot more comfortable, also when carrying some speed along b roads they're a lot better than the standard set up both in terms of handling (obviously) and comfort in my opinion. I no longer get the bangs and crashes when I drive over a slight pothole, everything feels a lot more solid and capable of soaking them up.

Can't comment on them fitted with runflats as I'd already ditched them when the coilovers were installed. If you don't mind a firmer, more sporty ride then I don't think you'll be disappointed. Unless you spend all your time driving at slow speed around towns where a slightly more fidgety ride might become tiresome.

As a side note, the other half hasn't even noticed I've changed them...
That's good news! I don't have run flats at the moment and don't plan on getting any. I have some on my 18" winter wheels and it's very harsh with those and I have non adaptive xdrive suspension.

Any splitter scraping yet?
Appreciate 0