Rep
Drives: 335i GT | 550i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post
Bought in October 2019:
AodHan LS007 19x8.5 19x9.5 5X120 +35 Silver BMW 3 Series 5 Series Staggered
( 264386338716 )
rimandtirecenter3464Feedback percentage of99.8%

I was coming around a corner and there was no one on the roads due to COVID. I must not have been paying attention but a pipe cover probably about 3-6 inches in diameter must have been off kilter on the pipe and I clocked it at about 45-50mph. I cant complaint too much as coming from up north (NJ) I had grown accustom to blowing out tires and cracking rims on potholes and road hazards. Down here in FL the roads are overall pretty good so it was the only time in 5 years so far I had an issue. I love the wheels, the finish on them is great as well. Just dumb luck I guess
Looks like the tire also got damaged pretty bad... tells me it probably could've busted up any other wheel. Also the LFF7s are cast and the AFF7s are forged... for whatever it's worth when it comes to strength. Was it front or rear?

I'm about 300 miles into this set and so far so good... smooth & quiet (tested upto 100). The wheels did need some weight to balance properly. But mine being bronze in color, the steel squares stuck out hideously. So I took one the kids' metallic gold Pentel markers and tried to blend those in the best that I could... but still pretty obvious lol. At some point I plan on getting some touch-up paint that is close enough.
Appreciate 0