View Single Post
      11-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #71
bosz
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 335i Ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan9095 View Post
Really interesting post... I've been thinking a lot about this lately and I've only had my F30 for 18 months. At first, I was absolutely thrilled...the upgraded styling, beautiful interior, and great gas mileage immediately won me over from my 09' E92. Now, I look at the car and I don't feel that excitement I always had from my BMWs. There is something about the car that doesn't seem right, although I do agree that it makes an excellent daily driver, which is why I always stick with a 3. Ultimately, I've been counting down my lease for months.... I hope the 4 or 6 series I get next will revitalize my love for the brand to replace my DD. At least I am blessed to have other toys...
It feels like a relatively basic, poorly built, noisy car. I still love the power and 8AT and great mileage.

I donno...when I was a kid, I remember BMW, Mercedes etc used to be sooooo exclusive. Not that I care what people think, but still, I'm paying a premium for exclusivity but it is not exclusive at all.

Maserati or Audi R8 here I come haha