Runnin and Gunnin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i X Drive M-Sport

My First BMW - and WOW is an understatement

Name:  bmw-3-series-m-sport-2013-image2.jpg
Views: 3006
Size:  148.0 KB

Bought the car about a week and a half ago. OMG! My most recent purchases in the vehicle category stem from about 4 years ago to today. 2007 Volkswagen GTI, 2008 Nissan Xterra (please no chuckling - no idea why I thought I would like this vehicle) 2009 Infiniti FX 35 (LOVED LOVED LOVED this car) 2010 Audi TT-S (Highly modified and unbearably quick - very impractical though) 20120 Audi A5 ( Manual transmission, this car was amazing...had it chipped through Audi, car was classy and quick, my favorite car to date) Now I have the above 2013 BMW 328I X drive M sport...and let me say, HOLY HELL!! Im still very much in the break in period so keeping it low key, gentleman and ladies...I feel as if this vehicle may be my favorite yet This car is undeniably quick, excellent performance in all aspects, an interior fit for the royal family and the EBII I thought I was going to hate, turned out to be a color I don't think I could live without.

I have the Cold Weather Package, Lighting package, Premium, and Technology. It's auto trans (it was about time-- I.E. the wife wants to be able to drive it....) This car...is a true car!
Appreciate 0