Thread: Help with lease
View Single Post
      01-29-2018, 11:29 AM   #5
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

You 2 main things that you can negotiate are the sales price and the interest rate (money factor). Negotiating the money factor is harder now that the base rate is not public info, but you can always ask for a lower rate.

Also you can negotiate the price of warranties that you want to include. So if they says it's $1000 for a wheel and tire package, you can tell them that you'd be interested if it's $500 and try to negotiate from there.

I recommend reaching out to GOLFFRR and Steve Thomas BMW. They gave me the best price without any haggling and I was talking to dealers within a 200 mile radius from me. They can have the car delivered to you too so no need to drive to Cali.

The problem is that many other dealers will automatically ask what deal you got and offer to match it if you don't go with them, but I wanted to give my business to the one that worked with me up front. I agree that you shouldn't try to put dealers against each other. It screws everybody over.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 2
IK6SPEED4492.00
GOLFFRR10835.00