01-02-2013, 12:18 AM   #15
mdsbuc
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i M Sport-'12MustGT 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
APRIL 23RD???? Why so long??? I could NEVER wait that long. I ordered a car Oct 16th which was an SA build and after 30 days I realized the car wasn't going to come until February at which point I started contacting dealers and found one in LA and bought it Dec 6th. After a month I was like...EFF THIS. Maybe you can wait better than me.

Once you do the ED you'll have to wait again until your car gets shipped back to the US. If I were you, I'd forget about the 7% ED discount and just go find a car that you can be driving in the next couple of weeks unless you have some specific build. Good luck.
Well, our vacation was planned around an invitation of a friend in Germany for his daughter's confirmation. Having done an ED before and realizing that this would be another opportunity for one, we decided to do it. There is nothing like taking your own car and exploring Europe, pushing switchbacks in the Alps, and taking the car up to its top speed limiter on the Autobahn. When the car comes back stateside, seeing "her" and driving her brings back incredible memories every time. I've got two competent, and relatively new cars to tide me over until we get to pick up the new bimmer. The waiting's tough, but I can do it!

2013 335i M Sport- EBII / BLACK / Dk Walnut /Packages- Prem / DHP / Tech / Driver Assist / DA Plus Options- 8 Sprt AT / Htd FS / HK / Hi Bm Asst /403 19" w/perf tyres

Ordered: 12/15/12, ED Delivery Date: 04/23/13
Appreciate 0