View Single Post
      09-11-2017, 07:50 AM   #101
F30_SixSpeed
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport

M Performance Big Brake Kit Review

Got the brakes coded over the weekend. Definitely recommend this if you pick up a BBK. Initial pedal feel and firmness has improved about 25% and brakes seem more responsive with the coded embedded. I've had some seat time with the car with many high speed braking. Overall, day to day driving their isn't a huge improvement over the stock brembos... pedal feel is about the same. There may be slightly less initial bite but that could be the more aggressive pads I'm running. It's barely noticeable once you've driven a few days with them. Once the brakes get a little heat in them, the stopping power is great. Where these brakes really shine is the high speed braking. The feeling is very linear and when the brakes are applied hard it will stop you in a hurry... absolutely no fade or performance decrease after multiple stops... which is a problem I experienced with my stock brakes (they started to fade and stopping power was reduced until they cooled back down.) Overall they are definitely an upgrade and I am happy I went through with them. Unless you are tracking the car or doing high speed braking, they probably aren't a huge improvement (for the price) over the stock brembos for daily driving... but when you take into account high speed braking and track days, these are a lot better then the stock setup. They look badass too.

335i M Sport 6MT || PS2 Turbo, FBO, XDI-35 HPFP, BM3, KW, MP BBK, OEM+
INSTAGRAM || BUILD THREAD
Appreciate 2