BimmerHJ
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprocket View Post
Strange perspective. The day an existing customer wears out his welcome in your organization is the day your competition gains a new one without working a second for it.

Please keep in mind that I am not discussing rude or obnoxious customers here. However, I think as a customer you have and should exercise your rights and make sure you get the service you deserve.

Had I not stood up for my rights and raised some minor hell today to get attention, my car would likely still be in my driveway faulty. Now it's fixed.

As far as the dealership and their feelings are concerned, they can either value me as a customer or not. But I will act accordingly if and when I notice they don't want my business in the future.
Just ignore his opinion. Some people can have quite different mind, and that kind of different mind is less than 0.01%.
I saw from the other threads he's saying everything is "minor", and his "major" issue means the car doesn't start or drives forward with R gear.
I don't know why but he's extremely generous guy in terms of manufacturer's defects. I guess because he's in sales area.
And for the last, he likes this rusty BMW as he thinks every brand new F30 with rusty seat frame or hinge is real "minor" issue.
Appreciate 0