06-09-2016, 01:37 PM   #62
Chicken_Joe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i M Sport. EB 6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFM
Gonna stir the pot and say it's because BBS are over priced for what you get and maybe people are starting to figure this out.

Not that I support these over night wheel companies making generic styles, but there are cheaper alternatives that over the same quality and are actually light.

You can get a set of Volks which are forged for half the cost of a set of F1's. BBS is smoking crack on some of their wheel prices.

Work Brombachers > LM's :P
Companies like Brixton are over priced. I wanted one of their 3 piece wheels sets and it was almost $6500.00 because "they are forged" which just means they machine them on a CNC. I know, I have a degree in the field and it doesn't cost that much to make wheels. It's ludicrous. I would love a nice se of BBS on my car. I fancy the CHR or FIR
13' 335i M Sport. EBII/Coral Red 6MT. RPI GT exhaust, Resonator delete, PS1, GFB DV , BM3 Stage 2, ER CP, VRSF DP, VRSF 5.5in Stepped FMIC, Dinan Shockware. Carbon M Performance rear diffuser. M4 trunk lip. Conti DWS06 225/40/19 and 255/35/19
Appreciate 0