allen841231
Private First Class
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '15 MG F30 320i Near FBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Hi,
To load a map you need to connect you OBD to a laptop and upload the file you have.
In real life once you find the best map for you, you probably will never change it.

You can create custom map.

You can also load the stock map at any time, if the dealership wants to really dig and check they will know car has been tuned.
They most likely will not but if you are that worried about it, a Piggyback might be the better option for you (JB4, Dinan, Active 8,etc...)
Thank you for the clarification Mike, to be honest i'm not that worried but to me it is always good to know a little bit more, and I never disconnect my jb4 before going into service anyways haha.
To be honest, this is very tempting as there are more features with this then the jb4. Should I just have one or is it common to have it stacked? I probably will not do anything about the turbo but I have a catless and a full catback and am thinking about the need and the necessity of getting a intercooler.

Could you educate me more on this matter please, and again thanks for your time.
Appreciate 0