Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: F30 (2013 335XI) & F48 (2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaretto
Quote:
Originally Posted by int View Post
Need some help here. The folding mirrors is the one thing that, no matter what I try, I can't get to work on my 2013 335XI. I followed all the instructions in this thread; I have coded all 7 values mentioned (in Almaretto's very helpful post, post #13 in this thread) to 'aktiv'

The one thing that stands out to me is that the FEM_BODY/3053/KOMFORT_SCHLIESSEN werte value of "00" may not be sticking? When I select "werte = 0F" and change it to "werte = 00", the box right under Ausgelesen (wert_01, which is typically the only option in that drop-down) changes to "UNKNOWN". I'm thinking this might be my problem? My understanding is that the "wert_01" must remain in the drop-down, but the "werte" under it needs to be 00 or 02 (or anything but 0F)? Can someone please confirm, and let me know why you think this might be happening"? The UNKNOWN appears when you click "BACK" on the FDL and go back into it-- but if you remain on that page, the box remains as "wert_01". Screenshot: http://www.trunkspace.ca/KOMFORT_SCHLIESSEN-WERTE.png
You either change drop-downs or werte values, not both. Werte values are all that really matters. When changing werte values, make sure to hit the apply icon above top right of editing box as well as save.
Yep, exactly what I did...

Does yours show "UNKNOWN" above (like in my screenshot) after changing the werte value?
Appreciate 0