RobUK
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 340i MPPSK

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR1664 View Post
Would you tell a new owner that? I guess not.

This place makes me laugh. The 1 series is derided as ugly by many on here, PH is apparently full of f@#wits because they post views like yours yet when someone actually pops up with something different, anyone having a dig gets in the neck.

My view is that the new 1 series looks better in the flesh and I reckon this will as well.
Looks are very subjective and I happen to not like the look of the new 2 Series GC either, but then I'm probably not their target market. I actually don't like where BMW's new design ethos is going in general because for me their cars are starting to look way too fussy with creases, cuts, angular bulges and fake vents here and there. Having seen the new G20 M340i I wasn't keen on that either and then I happened to follow one late last week and still didn't like it.

Would I tell a new owner I don't happen to like the look of their new car? Sure, why not if that's genuinely how I feel about it. But then tastes are different and anyone who goes out and buys a new 2 Series GC should do so because they like it, not because they just want universal approval from a car forum.

Life is a state of mind
Appreciate 1
Russbmw680.00