Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymondo1234 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
To my test for years in M2 application, without high octane and ethanol, stock pump is enough to handle stage two turbo thru fine tuning. I'm sure lesser N55s are more octane limited than fueling.

Here is one log on stock fueling (no meth) and pump gas, among tons of others. The turbo is G Power 500p.

http://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=5b38d28fd10b437334792d1b
That log is strong! Have u tested your 100-200 or 60-130 in dragy Sean?
Best being 7.9s, but that's one hit wonder. Normally it's low to flat 8s. I stopped watching these time already, can't compete with S55 the way my car is tuned (I stick to pump gas, no ethanol, no meth). I know some European guys are seeing low 8s with stock turbo on meth/ethanol. But to give some context, M4 gts does middle 8.5s stock here. FBO stock turbo M2 mid 9s.

The beauty of this map is the power band, responsiveness and drivability.
I am only going to use the e30 blend tune for 1/4 mile times, which I'm hoping to do when the weather improves.

There is increasing evidence to show that the stock pump is the limiting factor if you want consistent power, without the pump crashing.

Even before this experiment with e30, on 93 I'm hitting peak boost of over 20. No way is that possible on the stock pump.

I will post the numbers when I get them of the 93 tune.
Raymondo, you're not going to hit 20psi with pump gas in the first place, at least not above 4k where power is made. It's the octane first which is my point.

This pump upgrade will help hugely in your case. Looking forward to seeing your results.
The pump works, and makes a difference. Several people are now showing this with amazing results on 99/93.
Appreciate 1
SeanWRT3179.00