06-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #45
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
lol Waikele, that's indeed very close, I live almost literally at the other side of H1 at the moment lol

Looks like you have a very nice car on order! Hmm manual, I kind of wanted to go with manual but was a bit afraid of resale value/possibility (just in case I would stay here).. I miss driving stick since I'm living here Who's your CA if I may ask?
Thom Butler is my CA. He was the only one who would talk story with me when I was younger. All the other CA's would ignore me. So I give him all my business

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstin View Post
Hehe..I also live in waikele area. Kimo, your ca told you in September? Mine told me October with 27th week production. I guess he's being on the safe side.
That's cool you live close by. We will all be able to meet up in Waikele and drive to the meets together. F30's roll out lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerffejleahcim View Post
Congrats on the order! It takes up to 12 weeks to get to the Islands... I had mine take 4 weeks from VPC California to here.
Yea it all comes down to luck of the draw when they get put on the boats. We'll see...
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0