View Single Post
      06-13-2018, 11:54 AM   #63
Skyhigh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW F36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pry_vit View Post
The 6WB is definitely beautiful, but I feel like (at least from online videos I've seen) the tachometer lags. Seems like the engine sound does not match the RPMs, or is that just me seeing it via online video? Do we know what Hz the display is?
Definitely no perceivable lag! The quality and resolution of the display is also superb! I was afraid it may look bleached in bright environment and direct sunshine - nothing like it. Looks sharp and clear irrespective of the environment and selected mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromfla View Post
Agree- if more like the Audi, I would have wanted it. Wasn't impressed enough for the cost on the 440i.
Couldn't agree more that it is not up to the Audi Virtual Cockpit level in terms of functionality. But since the BMW analog cluster is at least 10-15 years behind the Audi analog clusters, to me it was a no brainer and an absolute "must have" for a 2018/2019 premium car.
I would have rather skipped other options, but this completely changes the look and feel of the car, as others wrote here as well.