02-13-2017, 01:35 PM   #60
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speeds View Post
ok this my last post in this as i feel less inteligent talking with some of you.maybe because its your first time looking at this from the other side i dont know.

what president Trump was saying is No way airplane cut thru thik solid steel without help from explosives. airplane is basically a tin can wings are like toothpic to strength and size of this building but u even see cartoonish wing tips cutting thru that thik steel.

You want physics lets talk physics, If a airplane nose dives into ocean do you think it will cut thru the surface tension and go underwater or is it going to break up into million pieces on the surface then go down????

Also some people Here keep talking ,if you bring jet fuel direct it thru blow torch at one spot for hours will make steel little soft hahaha thats not what happend in real life. It only took seconds for that jet fuel to consume its self that day.... there was even liquid steel running down how that happen?

i dont want to waste my time trying to explain i even think this keyboard typing is gay.
That may be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read here. I know you think you're smarter than everyone else (what conspiracy theorist doesn't?) and can see through the "propaganda", but you're posts, ironically, tell a much different story. Not only do they make me feel dumber for having read them, but they're insulting to the memory of the people who lost their lives on 9/11.

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.