shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarekelsakka View Post
I have many cheat sheets downloaded and I can see them listed when I open Esys Launcher Premium but for some reason I cannot find them inside Esys when I am reading coding data from several CAFD files, when I press "refresh" it says "0 files found". I tried playing around in the filters but nothing showed up. I am not 100% sure if the cheat sheets are actually compatible with F30 because they came were already included files I installed and I don't have experience with them.

Where is the folder location of these cheat sheets? I could probably delete all of them and redownload new ones for made the F30, right?

One of the main features I am looking to disable is the side mirrors' LED always on in sidelight and low beam modes, so can you instruct me as to which file tree it is under and what the function is called?

Thanks!
E-Sys Launcher PREMIUM Cheat Codes are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\TokenMaster\E-Sys Launcher Premium\FDLCodes.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0