05-27-2017, 07:55 AM   #79
antjos1
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: f30 330i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redandy View Post
Of course it's difficult - biggest question is how the fuck have the politicians been allowed to run this country into the ground in this way - who has benefited ?? I fail to see it.

So that's it then we can't lock anyone up for preaching hate of the west, standing in Hyde park spouting their bile or anywhere else up and down the country - fine carry on, nothing to see here !! or inciting terrorisists or supporting these atrocious acts - fair enough I guess we must all submit and accept - wonder what history will make of us in a few hundred years time - this lot didn't even need a fuckin wooden horse did they !!!!

Somebody once predicted this and was derided from every angle - it was before my time but fuck me he hit the nail on the head didn't he. Problem is this isn't just our problem is it - Eastern European countries derided for not wanting to allow this culture to take a foothold there too, fair play to them - they see what is happening throughout Western / tolerant Europe and are saying fuck that for a game of soldiers. Now not only is there no desire to integrate to the way of the west but they won't rest until we are at their mercy, anyone who believes otherwise is utterly fuckin deluded, moderates hmmm for the time being yeah, so many willing to submit and accept - frightening but true.

Why do we repeatedly continue to tolerate the intolerant ??
Excellent post
Appreciate 1
Redandy204.00