View Single Post
      11-05-2018, 03:11 AM   #259
ceedawg
Major
Rep
Drives: 2k15 335i xdrive MSport 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30_SixSpeed View Post
This is probably NOT the thread you want to follow. I know you have a weird sensation to see these cars pushed to the edge, big power numbers and fast track times... with no regard to anything else such as drivability, engine safety, comfort or drivers feel. I know you and your car crew consider anything that traps under 130 slow... and "your boys" have super fast cars (or is it your other race car thats faster then any n55 out there)... then you bash people when they post information or results that you aren't satisfied with, yet I've never seen any dyno numbers, datalogs, draggy times or track times from you personally.

For the record, I had the option to get other "big turbo kits"... I choose Pure Stage 2 Turbo because 1. They are a well respected company that produced numbers in line with my goals, 2. Bolt on kit that has OEM feel to it, 3. Top notch quality (which I have seen with my own eyes). I am super satisfied with PS2, the turbo has exceeded my expectations as far as drivability and quality. It spools insanely quick... and it drives like stock around town and when I push it, top end pulls so much harder then the stocker - exactly what I wanted.

My short term goal is 500whp with the new pump... I am looking to achieve this goal on a FLASH ONLY - no meth, no external controllers or piggybacks. I will not even be pushing my turbo to the limit. My tuner and I are planning for around 20 psi with nice timing throughout. Maybe if I wanted to break the record I would have went with something else... my goals are to have a quick car, drives like stock and good reliability that I can run hard run after run with efficiency.

You don't have to keep mentioning how much you hate Pure or hybrid turbos in general every chance you get on the internet. You will continue to show negativity and I'll continue to post facts and actual results.
Pmd won’t get into a dick fight with you on your thread!
DaFish156.50