View Single Post
      02-17-2020, 09:03 AM   #1
zaynn786
Rep
Drives: F30 XDrive 335d

244C00 Charging Pressure Too Low

I have done some research following this one error that I am getting.
  • 244C00 - Charge-air pressure control, control deviation: charge-air pressure too low/positive control deviation

I took it to an indy who said that the Exhaust Pressure Sensor upstream of Turbo needs changing, and i got to this same stage in the test-plan using ISTA. It basically is not hitting the threshold consistently of 2500mbar and the difference between the charge being open and closed should be 1500mbar, and is sitting slightly lower than this. See graph attached:
View post on imgur.com

Vacuum pipes seem intact, intake seems to be OK, have tries changing MAP sensor, air filter and EPS before turbo with no luck.

Error is intermittent, happens under moderate acceleration, and usually clears itself from iDrive after a few miles when engine is warm. DTC still stored in error memory however. When fault is present, loss of power occurs, small turbo (?) not kicking in. My assumptions is that the pressure is not being held so it leads me to the pressure converters for the turbos. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Attached Images

Appreciate 0